- Designed for storage of potable water up to 180º F (82º C).
- All tanks are constructed and certified – in accordance with ASME IV, Part HLW for 125 PSI (862 kPa).
- Glass lined steel tank – lining is applied to the interior surface of the steel providing a tough wear resistant lining which minimizes the effects of high temperature hot water.
- Magnesium anode rod – for protection and longer service life.
- Two 3/4″ Aquastat NPT fittings – Located in the lower and upper part of the tank.
- Lifting Lugs – standard.
- Red Oxide Primer – Shop primer is standard on all tanks. Top coat and finish coats are available.
- Five year limited warranty on steel tank – provides warranty protection against tank failure resulting from defects in materials and workmanship.
- Ten year limited warranty on steel tank (with double glass lining) – provide superior warranty protection against tank failure. Double glass lining is not an inventory item, built upon request.
Large Volume Hot Water Storage Tanks:
- 860 gallon tanks (3 in stock)
- 765 gallon tanks (4 in stock)
- 675 gallon tanks (8 in stock)
- 500 gallon tanks (3 in stock)
- 505 gallon tanks (11 in stock)
- 435 gallon tanks (10 in stock)
- 360 gallon tanks (7 in stock)
- 285 gallon tanks (8 in stock)
- 210 gallon tanks (5 in stock)
- 174 gallon tanks (6 in stock)
Small Volume Jacketed & Insulated Storage tanks:
- 200 gallon bare tanks (1 in stock)
- 200 gallon tanks (19 in stock)
- 120 gallon tanks (2 in stock)
- 120 gallon ASME tanks (10 in stock)
- 80 gallon ASME tanks (21 in stock)
- 80 gallon tanks (2 in stock)
Remember Hot Water Tank Accessories …
- T&P Relief Valve
- Insulation Blanket