ECWS HE 70-125
ECWS HE 100-150
ECWS HE 100-199
High Efficiency Series Features
- THERMAL EFFICIENCY UP TO 98% – exceeds ASHRAE 80% requirement.
- FLEXIBLE VENTING – allows optional vertical or horizontal venting and certified for direct vent sealed combustion applications. Provides 135 equivalent feet for 3″ or 4″ venting and 65 equivalent feet for 2″ venting with PVC, CPVC or ABS vent pipe.
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF IGNITION AND THERMOSTAT – provides accurate water temperature settings from 100° F to 180° F. Display panel indicates operating mode, settings and any failure modes for ease of
- SUBMERGED COMBUSTION CHAMBER – minimizes radiant heat loss and improves efficiency.
- ZERO INCH CLEARANCE – to combustibles to provide additional installation flexibility.
- INNER TANK GLASSLINED – with Dura-Glas™and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- MAGNESIUM ANODE RODS – to extend tank life.
- NON-CFC FOAM INSULATED – to save energy and reduce fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- FULL SIZE HAND-HOLE CLEANOUT – for eased tank inspection and/or removal of sediment deposits.
- FACTORY INSTALLED ENERGY CUT-OFF SYSTEM AND
- PRESSURE/TEMPERATURE VALVE.
- CSA DESIGN CERTIFIED – in conformance with ANSI Z21.10.3-CSA4.3. Meets and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-1999.
- CEC listed. CSA certified to meet NSF/ANSI 5 Standards.
- LOW NOX BURNER – exceeds California SCAQMD, BAAQMD and state of Texas requirements.
- AMERICAN STANDARD gas water heaters are certified at 300 PSI test pressure and for 150 PSI working pressure. All tanks are hydrostatically tested at the factory.
- THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – on inner glass-lined tank and one year limited warranty on all other component parts.