Commercial Tank Style Heater
ECWS 75-76 Brochure (PDF)
ECW 80-199 Brochure (PDF)
ECWS 100-199 Brochure (PDF)
ECWS 100-250 Brochure (PDF)
ECWS 75-399 Brochure (PDF)
Commercial Tank Style Heater Features
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank
- Self-Cleaning Turbulence Inducing Cold Water Inlet-Tube – engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- R- 8.3 Non-CFC Foam Insulated – to save energy and reduce fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- Inner Tank Glass-Lined – with Dura-Glas™ and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- AMERICAN STANDARD Gas Water Heaters – are certified at 300 PSI test pressure & for 150 PSI working pressure.
- All Tanks Are Hydrostatically Tested at the Factory.
- Tested & Listed with CSA International – in accordance with ANSIZ21.10.3 – CSA 4.3 for up to 180° F operation as an automatic storage and/or automatic circulating tank heater. ASHRAE Standard 90.1 1999 addendum 90.1b. CSA certified to meet NSF/ANSI 5 Standards.
- Full Sized Hand-hole Cleanout – for eased tank inspection and/or removal of sediment deposits.
- Three Year Limited Warranty – on inner glass-lined tank and one year limited warranty on all other component parts.