The LCD provides dependable performance in rugged environments and process applications, with a wide 225 – 2300 MBH range. At the heart of the unit is a sealed combustion chamber that provides the flexibility of using outside air or mechanical room air for combustion. Priced in line with the atmospheric category heaters, the LCD features smaller vent sizes, resulting in a lower total installation cost.
The LCD Dominator™ Series from RBI offers a competitively priced indoor/outdoor unit that meets the low NOx requirement, while maintaining superior performance and serviceability.
Adobe Reader is required to view documents below.
Download Adobe Reader if it is not already installed on your computer.
• Finned copper tube heat exchanger, ASME 160# max WP, 2 pass
• Mounted & wired flow switch
• FM compliant gas train
• Sealed combustion chamber
• Mounted ASME relief valve (50# Boilers, 125# Water Heaters)
• Pump delay control
• Factory fired tested
• Barometric damper (Cat I)
DEPENDABLE, EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE
• 82% efficient
• Low NOx
• Uginox alloy stainless steel burners
• Bronze headers – water heaters
• Cast iron headers – boilers
• On/Off, all sizes 2-stage, 600-2300
• Cat I Venting (Vertical)
• Cat III thru-wall (up to 35’ equivalent ft.)
EASY TO INSTALL AND SERVICE
• Spin-off pilot service hatch for easy pilot access (sizes 750-2300)
• Slide-out heat exchanger
• Side intake, all sizes
• Rear intake, sizes 750-2300
• Stackable frame with seismic approval (up to zone 4)
• Horizontal/vertical venting options
• Power vent option for thru-wall venting
• Low voltage controls
• Direct vent up to 35’ equivalent