The Dominator can operate using mechanical room air for combustion or by drawing outside air directly as a sealed combustion product. Units can vent combustion gases vertically or horizontally with factory equipped draft-inducer kits.
The Dominator™ Series from RBI offers the ultimate flexibility in boiler and water heater application at a competitive price. Efficiencies of 85.1% are among the highest available in non-condensing boiler and water heater designs. The Dominator incorporates all the latest technological advances that engineers, contractors, and building owners look for when specifying boilers and water heaters.
Adobe Reader is required to view documents below.
Download Adobe Reader if it is not already installed on your computer.
• Finned copper tube heat exchanger, ASME 160# max WP, 2 pass
• Mounted & wired flow switch
• FM compliant gas train
• Sealed combustion chamber
• Mounted ASME relief valve (50# Boilers, 125# Water Heaters)
• Pump delay control
• Factory fired tested
• Barometric damper on Cat. 1 applications
Dependable, Efficient Performance
• 85.1% efficient
• Low NOx SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 certified
• Uginox alloy stainless steel burners
• Bronze headers – water heaters
• Cast iron headers – boilers
• 2 or 4-Stage firing modes
• Category I & III venting
Easy to Install and Service
• Slide-out heat exchanger
• Side intake, all sizes
• Rear intake, sizes 750-2100
• Stackable frame (seismic approval up to Zone 4)
• Field reversible headers
• Low voltage controls
• Direct vent up to 35’ equivalent